Sunday, January 13, 2013

Host family Update

Here are some recent photos of my precious Peruvian family :) My little siblings are getting bigger and are just as adorable as ever! My host family has headed to Lima to stay there with family for two months during the summer and I will be staying alone at the house without them. It will be nice to have my own space for a while but I will also miss them a lot! The house sure will be quiet without a million little kids running around and I won't have my host mom and aunt to talk with or hang out with! Most people that live in the sierra head to the coast for the summer months because the summer months in the sierra are the rainy season months where it rains hardcore for two months straight. 

Haha I love them :) 


My darling Billy :)

My chubby little baby sister! :)

My little cousin Meche (who lives in the same house as us). SO CUTE! She is Billy's sister :) :) 

My cousins...I love this picture!

My  beautiful little sisters! 
My little sister and cousin recently had their graduation from elementary school. The Peruvian tradition for graduation is to dress up in fancy dresses and suits, have a little ceremony, and of course lots of food and dancing! It was a fun time for all :)



My host sister Melany dancing with her dad.

My host cousin Yasmin dancing with her dad.

Their class of promotion :)


No comments:

Post a Comment