Sunday, June 3, 2012

Last few weeks in the states

I am down to my last week in the states before I move to Peru! I leave in 3 days! It's hard to believe...It still feels surreal to me! I am feeling excited, nervous, anxious and just about every possible emotion. Packing and trying to figure out what I should bring has been quite the process! Especially since I don't know what part of Peru I will be living in. I could be in really hot weather on the coast, in a desert, or in the Andes where it is really cold!

I have been spending as much time with loved ones as possible before I leave and I have even traveled to several other states to bid my farewells to family in Portland, San Diego and Denver. This also included a camping trip in Arizona with my aunt and cousin. And of course, one last trip to Bellingham to say goodbye to my best friend from college. I really wanted to make sure that I got to see most everyone in my family and of my closest friends to say goodbye before I left which is why I did a 3 week long trip around to different states to do so. I am so glad that I did!

In Portland with my precious niece and nephews

My sister, mom, and I in Portland

With my brother and nephew in Portland

In San Diego with my brother

My cousin and I in Arizona

In Colorado visiting my aunt and sister!

In beautiful Bellingham with some of my very best friends!

My best friend Abby and I in Bellingham

No comments:

Post a Comment