Saturday, August 18, 2012

Peace Corps Family

Here we are: Peace Corps Peru group 19. These wonderful people from all over the US have been by my side physically and emotionally since day one in Peru. We made it through ten weeks of training together and yesterday we swore in as official Peace Corps volunteers!! We are now going our seperate ways to all different parts of Peru to begin our two years of service. I love each of these people and will miss them dearly but I know each is just a phone call away. I will definitely be visiting many people when I have vacation days, and we will also see each other for different Peace Corps events that we have to attend in Lima. I am so blessed to be a part of this group!! Here's to the start two great years!!

p.s. I will soon be posting photos of swear in day :)


No comments:

Post a Comment